Twin Hills Pool Rules
- Guest Fee: $5.00
- No Guest Fee for grandchildren age 12 or under who are accompanied by a Grandparent.
- All Members & their guests must sign in.
- Guests must accompany members, unless prior approval is granted by the Board or Manager.
- Obey lifeguards at all times.
- Children under 10 years may not be left without proper supervision.
- One person at a time on the diving board and one bounce on the diving board.
- No running, pushing, shoving, or horseplay in or around the pool.
- No outside food or drink.
- No foul language, no spitting, no dunking and no fighting.
- Squirt guns are NOT allowed.
- No standing on shoulders of someone while in the pool.
- No back or front flips off the side of the pool.
- Floatation devices are allowed and are to be used as such. (Not to be used as weapons, etc.)
- Age limits for baby pools are as follows: Wading pool under 5, Kiddie pool under 7.
- Adult supervision and presence required in both baby pools.
- Children being dropped off must be signed in, along with the name and phone number of where the parent can be reached in an emergency.
- Adult swim will be at 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. (if needed), for 10 minutes. When the whistle is blown, children under the age of 18 must get out of the main pool and rest for 10 minutes.
- No breakable items such as bottles, drinking glasses, etc. allowed at the pool.
- Small children are required to wear a swim diaper or similar swim pant; protective covering to prevent mishaps that cause immediate closing of the pool for cleaning.
- The lifeguards will have full authority to enforce the rules. This includes the right to request that any member, child or guest violating the rules leave the pool area.
- Members & guests are requested to refrain from engaging lifeguards in unnecessary conversation while they are on duty.
- All Members and guests swim at their own risk.
If the above rules are not adhered to by an individual, disciplinary measures will be taken.
*First offense - a warning
*Second offense - 5 minutes out of the pool
*Third offense - 10 minutes out of the pool
*Fourth offense - Swimmer must leave the pool area the rest of the day and parent notified.